Sam's Journey NES
For Sam's Journey on the C64, please click here.
Genre: Scrolling Platform Game
Platform: Nintendo Entertainment System
Media: Cartridge (NTSC) or Cartridge (PAL)
Status: Nearly Complete
About The Game
Sam's Journey is a brand-new original scrolling platform game developed for the Nintendo Entertainment System. It's about a cute little hero called Sam who finds himself on an unexpected journey in a strange world.
Guide Sam through many different locations such as deep forests, hot deserts or frozen mountains! Find hidden gems and discover secret passages, but beware of the creatures!
Sam can run, jump, climb and swim. He can pick up items, carry them around and throw them at enemies. And with the power of special costumes, Sam completely changes his appearance and gains additional skills!
The game has a lot to offer! Have a look at this comprehensive feature list:
· Classic 8-Bit Platform Action ·
· Colorful Graphics ·
· Fast Free-Directional Scrolling ·
· Many Basic Moves Plus Climbing And Swimming ·
· 6 Special Costumes With Additional Skills ·
· 3 Overworld Maps ·
· 27 Huge Levels With Multiple Sections ·
· 2000 Screens To Be Explored ·
· 14 Different Graphical Settings ·
· 19 Beautiful Tunes ·
· Sound Effects ·
· Hidden Items To Be Found ·
· Secret Passages To Be Discovered ·
· Checkpoint System ·
· Savegame Option ·
Coming soon! Check the News!